RE: TR6 paint type

To: "Walt Boeninger" <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 paint type
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:24:28 -0800
Walt,

Yes, it does resemble your car.  The picture of your car from the rear shows
the paint to be somewhat hazy or milky looking when looked at "sideways" for
lack of a better term.  Mine looks the same.  Or maybe yours was just dusty
or something when you took the picture.  As for the color, mine is Pimento
Red and looks just a little more orange than yours, but the difference could
be due to inacurate color reproduction.

Gary
'73