Securon Seat Belt Installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Securon Seat Belt Installation
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:03:48 -0500 (EST)
I installed the driver side seat belt kit I purchased from Rimmer Bros during a
free shipping sale.  Most of the installation went well.  I purchased some
additional grade 8 hardware that made for a better installation.   Securon
instructions are not great.   The disappointing part is the seatbelt receptor.
You have to somehow make a 90 degree bend in the receptor cable to get the
receptors in the correct orientation so that they don't interefere with seat
tilting. The original Triumph setup did this for you. I still haven't got this
quite right, as the cable seems unwilling to twist.  Securon could have
supplied a fitting to provide the 90 degree turn.

Am I missing something?  How did others accomplish this?  Passenger side next.

Thank You,  Bruce Simms CF1941UO