Power Brake booster diaphragm

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Power Brake booster diaphragm
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 06:29:09 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about where I could purchase a
diaphragm for a power brake booster.  For the benefit of the six pack list the
concensus is that no one who responded knows where to get the diaphragm.
Several people indicated that for around $100 they got their booster rebuilt by
Partco at http://www.partcoautomotive.com/ but that they will not sell the
diaphragms or give out their source.  This doesn't sound like a bad deal
considering the aggravation and lack of knowledge I have of the inner workings
of the booster.  The last time I looked the big three wanted about $250 for a
new one. I have never dealt with Partco and have NFI.
MIke Lunsford, 1970 TR6