Emission line filter

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Emission line filter
From: Drswitala@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:31:47 EDT
Without having to take off my valve cover and look, does anyone know if there
is a gauze type filter that retains oil from blowing through the emission
hoes that goes to the carbs? My Spitfire had this and was wondering if TR6 was
the same. The reason I am asking is because there is some oil in my emission
lines and I cannot imagine that's good for my carbs. If there is a filter in
the
valve cover perhaps it is saturated or even missing. If not is there any kind
of in line filter I could install between the cover and carbs?

Always appreciative,
Ray
73 TR6