In my opinion........

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: In my opinion........
From: S Mann <quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:16:30 -0700 (PDT)
In the interest of TR6 masochism, I must sustain the "commercial use" subject
one more post (at least).

It is clearly evident that many opinions exist on what is commercial use and
what is not.  I must point out that commercial use requires commerce.  In
other words, content with the intent to stimulate an exchange of goods or
services for cash.  This does not include the active discussion of goods and
services quality, availability and satisfaction by third parties.  In fact,
quite the opposite.  In my opinion, those discussions and projects of the
subscribers are exactly what I come here to read.

Simply put, again in my opinion, if you are posting to generate monetary
gain, dont do it here.  This is a public forum for discussion of Triumphs by
Triumph enthusiasts.  If a supplier is motivated, it is quite easy to follow
the List and develop a mailing list to do a direct e-mail solicitation.  That
is unless you are a lazy entrepreneur.

I liken active solicitation on the List to the debate over the no call issue
here in the States.  Frankly, my phone and the List are much more enjoyable
when left to non-commercial uses.

Okay, Im done now.

Scott
76 TR6