Re: Thanks for the help!

To: "Riveting Images" <kerry@riveting-images.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks for the help!
From: apackard68@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:21:40 +0000
You have a very brave and understanding wife to venture on a 900 mile Triumph
ride.  I drove mine home 850 miles on the day I bought it, but that came with a
non-charging electrical system in Indiana, a loose and rattling exhaust in KY,
a 75 mph rear tube blowout near Lexington, and a grinding rear end the entire
trip.  36 hours total time to get home.  Now that I've fixed all of those
problems, I'd probably have a nice list of others if I did it again.  Good luck
to you and don't forget a flashlight and extra batteries!
Andy
CD6521L
Driving very well now, thank you.