back from machine shop

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: back from machine shop
From: "STEVE KIRSIS" <sakirsis@txucom.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:41:17 -0500
i would really appreciate some input from the group concerning my complete
engine rebuild my mechanic just got back from the machine shop. it is a
beautiful job and once again i'm enthused about the possibilty of having this
project (one and a half years so far) back on the road shortly. she's a
beautiful french blue '76 cf52092 in great shape. the question is about the
color of the engine. my mechanic suggests that i powder coat it but wants to
know what color. also, i talked to him about the possibility of roller rockers
and he gave the job a thumbs up. would it be worth ordering a set from Jim
Swarthart (sp.?)? he seems to be getting rave reviews about his. any imput
about this would be great. should i powder coat or paint? what color? Jim if
you read this could you quote me a price on the rockers. thanks guys. steve
kirsis, houston.