All British Car and Cycle Show, October 18th, Safety Harbor,

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: All British Car and Cycle Show, October 18th, Safety Harbor,
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:21:28 -0700 (PDT)
6 pack members,

Just a note to remind those of you within driving distance (or flying for that
matter) that the 17th annual All British Car and Cycle Show will be held at the
Safety Harbor Spa in beautiful downtown Safety Harbor, Florida next Saturday,
October 18th.  For details go to
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/tbahc/18Jumble/Overview.htm.  This is the
show that was held (for the past 16 years) at Picnic Island in Tampa (don't go
there this year, nobody will be home).  Seems the park authorities at Picnic
Island won't let us park our British cars on the grass anymore (oil-humm).  The
new location is about 15 miles west of Tampa on old Tampa Bay.  We expect a
turn out of about 250 British cars so come on out.  Hope to see some of you
guys and gals at the show, be sure and look me up (1970 Sapphire Blue TR6 with
Panasports).
Mike Lunsford, Secy/Treasurer and utility infilder, Tampa Bay British Car Club.