Brake MC Apple Hydraulics

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake MC Apple Hydraulics
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:32:18 -0400
All,

Just a word of caution.  I checked out Apple Hydraulics web site.  $60 per
sleeve plus $6 to ship back to you...this is a brake master cylinder.  I
mailed it off to them.  Got a call a few days later.  Turns out the TR6 MC
is stepped and has 2 sleeves.  That is my word of caution.  It will be 120
to have it sleeved.  This is no way a slam of Apple, just that I was unaware
that it required 2 sleeves.  They are shipping it back at their expense so
I'm out $7 for the initial shipping.

They did offer a rebuilt unit, but I'd have to send my internal parts to
them & they would send a rebuilt unit back that's .025 over...now to find
seals for that unit in the future??

Todd Bermudez
p.s.  Bought a brand new Girling unit from BPNW for 171 plus actual shipping
cost....said they had plenty.

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com