(no subject)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: JasonDC8@wmconnect.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 05:27:44 EDT
I'm a novice mechanic overhauling the gearbox in my '72.  This is going quite
well actually (to my surprise).  The only hiccup in this process is that I
can't quite get a grip on which direction the 3rd/4th syncro hub is installed.
After removing it I noticed that one side of the hub protrudes more than the
other.  Unfortunately, In the aww of noticing the difference, I forgot which
direction it went prior to removal.  I've been looking at the diagrams in the
bentley manual and the pics on buckeye website, but neither show a good view.
Can anyone help?

Scratching my head,

Jason