TRF catalog

To: "6Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF catalog
From: "Saul W. Adelman" <sadelman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:10:29 -0400
I received my TRF sale catalog in the mail today. Also you can download the
pdf file off their web site.

Saul W. Adelman

76 TR6  CF57373U

mailto:sadelman@woh.rr.com
mailto:inxsprof@woh.rr.com
mailto:adelmasw@muohio.edu

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.