headlight conversions

To: "'StuBeatty@aol.com'" <StuBeatty@aol.com>
Subject: headlight conversions
From: Walt Philipson <WaltP@Anspach.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:36:53 -0400
Stuart,

Check out this web site. I used his method to install H4's on my 6. I also
bought relays and connectors from him. It requires some wiring and
additional relays, but IMHO it's well worth it. I think the lighting on my 6
is better than my "modern" cars. The H4's light pattern has very sharp
cutoff, so you get a lot of light where you want it, and very little where
you don't. I never get flashed on divided 4 lanes even when using my
brights.

As he explains on his web site, halogens are very sensitive to voltage, so
you probably don't want to just "plug them in".

http://lighting.mbz.org/home.html

NFI etc.

Walt Philipson
waltp@anspach.com