Trials 2003

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Trials 2003
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:22:02 -0400
just got back from Bowling Green from another great 6-Pack Trials. As allways
the events were great and seeing old friends and meeting those new TR
enthusiest was wonderfull. Many thanks to Steve, Jeff, and Jeffs new wife Libby
for all your hard work. For those who didn't go, Trials 2004 will be held in
Wisconsin. Hope everyone made it home safe without difficulty. The six ran
great this year and took third in early participents choice, I knew I didn't
stand a chance against Greg Donagan's 72 who took first. I will have to look
foward to next year:)

Mark Johnson
Tri-State Triumphs