Radio Installation Results...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Radio Installation Results...
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:11:30 -0400
Hi List:

Thanks to all those who took the time and effort to give me advice on radio
wiring.  I can honestly say that it was easier than it was described.  The key
ended up being the Bentley manual which gave a diagram of the right place to
connect to.
Thanks Mark Riddle, Mark Anderton, Dale, Alex, Ken Davis, Tim Holbrook, and my
apologies if I have missed anyone.

Also, I can say for sure that 6X9 speakers will fit in the front of a TR6 on
either side of the stereo, but just fit.  I have also discovered one problem
with the kidney pads that I made myself and that is that they block the airflow
when the heater is set to blow on the floor.  So some more modifications are in
order but I am sure that it can be worked out.  That will be one of the jobs
for tomorrow.

Cheers,

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6