RE: Lime Rock

To: <Opntop@aol.com>, "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lime Rock
From: "Gary R." <gary@tpartners.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:21:08 -0400
I spent today at Limerock, the sad thing is there was ONE TR6 there and
Sal's very nice red 250. If anyone has the opportunity to get there please
do. Sal is hard to find but is up in the camping area stashed near the
fence. I feel bad my 6 is sitting in my garage right now, and after walking
for a looooong time at Limerock and looking at way too may Porches, MGBs, a
few Healys.. we need representation! C'mon.. ONE TR6?? I can promise next
year my 74 will be there (unless it gets bent)..

Sal - nice job, she looks sweet with that supercharger!

Gary R.

74 TR6

Woodbury, CT