RE: TRF Road Trip Music

To: "Kronberg, Peter" <peter.kronberg@hp.com>
Subject: RE: TRF Road Trip Music
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:53:03 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Kronberg, Peter wrote:

> Rush's "Red Barcetta" blaring while at the wheel is...essential to the
> experience.

Now you're talking!

Of course I am somewhat challenged to this regard. When I hear music,
nearly all of my attention is directed to the music. Almost exclusively.
This could be considered "distracted driving". As a result, I tend not to
listen to music while I'm driving the TR6... but I do make exceptions.
"Inner Mounting Flame" by the Mahavishnu Orchestra is one of the
exceptions. Although I almost drove my '69 Cutless (sic) into a fence one
day listening to that tune. I'm sure the "libations" had nothing to do
with the "near miss".

Ah - to be young and foolish and to have survived...

> Pete
> CF51563U

rml