TRF Get Together

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Get Together
From: "Bruce Miles" <bmiles@intinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:44:23 -0400
I posted this once - but not sure it got through, so I apologize if this is
a repeat.

Here was the message:

I have seen some chatter about getting together during the Roadster Factory
Summer Party next week.

For those that will be attending, I would be happy to put together some name
tags that would aid us in putting a "face" to the name.

I will be leaving Wednesday next week, so I would need your responses by
Monday afternoon.

Please send messages directly to me at BMiles@Buckeyetriumphs.org  or
BMiles@intinfo.com  .

Please include your Name, Home City and State and your car(s).

If anyone has suggestions as to when we should all get together, please
forward those as well.

I will post a list of who I have heard from on Monday evening, I will be at
the "Buckeye Triumphs" tent area (look for the banner) and will have the
name tags available on Wednesday.

My son and I will both be attending (and camping), we look forward to seeing
everyone!

Bruce Miles
72 TR6
Granville, Ohio