Re: Wiper Switch - Late style

To: twgeiger@hiwaay.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiper Switch - Late style
From: "Don Vinton" <don_vinton@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:31:10 -0700
Terry,

NOS wiper switches for late 6's are rare.  Used ones do appear on eBay, I
picked up a used spare about 6 months ago for $50.00.  Currently there's an
aftermarket wiper switch on eBay, item number 2424890130.  If it functions
identically to the old one might be worth checking it out unless NOS is a
must.  The eBay starting price is a little steep but maybe you could get it
through Rimmer Bros for a more sane price.

Good luck,

Don Vinton
'74 Magenta 6
Portland Triumph Owners Association (www.ptoa.org)