1973 TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1973 TR6
From: "Darryl & Stacy Hahn" <dehahn59@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:12:33 -0700
I am a new owner ( 1 year ) and am very excited about getting to the end of my
first rebuild ( entire car, except engine internally ) . We have had a heck of
a time starting my car. It has a new battery ( sears ) . The starter I bought
from Moss ( rebuilt) ... Tonight we could not even get it to crank. The
battery was tested yesterday and came back good ( 640 cranking amps )..We took
the starter out, and it appears to be dead...

2 questions, Do I have the right battery?

and, should I be using a rebuilt starter from Moss.

Any help is greatly appreciated....it is killing me to have this completely
restored beauty sitting in my garage in Seattle. the weather here has been
unusually hot and dry for the last 6 weeks.

Darryl

CF 586 UP