New thin syncros

To: "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: New thin syncros
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:51:24 -0500
6-Packers
  Just thought I would tell the list what happened to me when I bought some
syncros off of E-bay. I purchased a set with the buy it now option for $38.00,
which I thought wasn't to darn bad. Well now I'm having my tranny and OD
rebuilt by John at Quantumechanics and guess what....the ones I bought are
cheap thin new ones, which won't last very long. How long I don't know, but do
you really want to find something out like this in 10-20,000 miles?
  I bought the syncros from a business which advertises and caters to the
LBC's. I can't say if they know the parts are garbage or not, but I have my
unfounded suspicions they do. Not sure if the big three sell the same
aftermarket parts or not, but they could very well.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)