Re: Help

To: "Darryl & Stacy Hahn" <dehahn59@gte.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:36:41 -0400
At 01:36 PM 7/7/2003, Darryl & Stacy Hahn wrote:
>I am a new TR6 owner ( last July ) and I have just gotten my car back from the
>painter.

Good advice re publications from Aaron and Mark.  I'd also check to see if
there is a local Triumph club in your area.  If so, join and tap the
knowledge of other members.  Many would be happy to help you out, some
probably have done what you're attempting.  I took my Stag to a show this
past weekend and on the return trip had problems with stalling and running
hot. We caravanned in a group of six or seven cars.  When we pulled over, I
had six "experts" helping me out.  A few different theories, but having a
few theories to try is better than me standing there scratching my head
looking under the bonnet.  Got things straightened away and made it home
fine.   I'm all for not reinventing the wheel.

Good luck,
Blake Discher, Detroit

----
PLEASE SPONSOR ME!  Driving my British car to benefit Hemophilia
Foundation:  http://www.mibrr.com
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph