Help: need to find a Mechanic in Chicago

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Help: need to find a Mechanic in Chicago
From: J B <jb_2email@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:22:10 -0700 (PDT)
Last fall i talked to a few people in Chicago about a
good mechanic in the Chicago area. A Scot named Andy?
was the conclusion. His shop was near Belmont on the
North side of Chicago. He spoke with an easy Scottish
brogue. I spoke to him and got a fair price on
installing my OD trans into my non OD car. As my luck
would have it I misplaced his name, number and
address. Any one on the list with a hint as to who
this person may be or a new mechanic suggestion?

Thanks,

JohnB
Evanston
'74 TR6