Small Dash Guage Lights

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Small Dash Guage Lights
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 01:44:16 -0400
Hi List,

Recently while the trans cover was out I took the opportunity to more closely
figure out why I did not have back up lights or two of the small gauges lit on
the six.  The back up lights turned out to be the power wire was disconnected
and the bulb holders werent making a good contact.  One problem solved!  Turns
out the reason for my lack of lights on two of my four small gauges was simple
too.  The DPO had for some reason cut them completely off.  They are not listed
as available through TRF.  Anyone have a couple spares they can part with?
Please let me know if you do and how much you might want.  Thanks.

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6
Topsham, Maine