Re: Tools

To: jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:09:37 -0400
Jim,

My first guess was a torque wrench and multimeter, figuring one mechanical, and
one electrical tool.  I will allow myself one more guess, then instead of
guessing a bunch of times, leave it open to the rest of the list to try their
hand.

For myself personally, the most valuable tools in my toolbox is the
aforementioned torque wrench, and the factory service manual.  Some may not
agree, but I absolutely have to have both.

Cheers and good luck everyone, the answers should be fun.  Thanks for the
entertainment Jim.

Aaron