RE Re: DIY brake/clutch pressuer bleeder -- from shop-talk

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE Re: DIY brake/clutch pressuer bleeder -- from shop-talk
From: Bill Moine <bmoine@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:47:31 -0700 (PDT)
I bought a Mity-Vac but found my fittings left too
much air in to verify an acurate bleed.  It was great
to pull the bulk of the air out and then it took about
one pump per bleed nipple to verify there was no
bubbles.  I think next time I can pick up an old MC
cap I will so I can test the pressure method.

Bill

>Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 04:49:34 -0400
>From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
>Subject: Re: DIY brake/clutch  pressuer bleeder --
>from shop-talk

>I didn't include all the conversation from
shop->talk. One suggestion