Re; Windshields

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re; Windshields
From: Russ Pagano <pagano@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:13:56 -0400
Cliff,
I was ready to buy a tinted windscreen from my almost-local Moss distributor
but he no longer carried the Moss supplied glass because he said the fit was
bad and the glass was thinner than original causing water leaks. This was a
recent development since Moss changed suppliers. Luckily he found me one for
less than 200 USD which he said was of the correct dimensions. When I went
to pick it up he also informed me Moss changed their supplier once again but
the price was closer to $250.  But if your local glass company is going to
install it for such a low price maybe it's worth a try if they provide some
type of guarantee and will fix it if it leaks. Btw, the clear glass from the
Big 3 doesn't seem to have an issue.
Russ