Re: Windshields

To: cdavies@holzher.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshields
From: "TR6 Triumph" <tr6_1969@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:09:10 +0000
Hi Cliff,

Yes, actually, it can be.  You'd be horrified if you really understood
factory to end-user markup.  $80 USD does seem like an excellent buy for a
new windshield though.  As long as it's safety glass made to be a windshield
it is most likely of similar quality to the others being sold for more,
though not a "brand name".  Moss currently sells a clear windshield for
$144.50 whereas TRF is far higher.  Safelite just quoted me $250 to install
one.

-Dave
1969 TR6 and nothing else.