nice day in CA for a drive!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: nice day in CA for a drive!
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:33:22 EDT
I took the TR out today, just to get a new ink cartridge for my printer.
Since it was the easiest to get out at the time, and since I was only going
to be out for 5 minutes, I elected NOT to put the top down. 2 minutes into my
drive, I passed a white TR6, with the top down. We waved at each other, but I
felt like an idiot. After getting the cartridge, I had to take the long way
home, and get gas, air up the redlines, and take all the detours i could find.

Anyone on the list in Woodland Hills, driving down Canoga at around 5 pm on
Sunday?

Really, I almost always drive with my top down! Honest!! :)

Kraig Griffiths

Woodland Hills, CA