Re: I knew I was feeling a little funny but..

To: ralittle2@mindspring.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I knew I was feeling a little funny but..
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:24:51 +0000
Wish I had known you were there, so was I. It would have been nice to meet
someone from the list in person. I would like to say though that I met Ted
from TSI at his vendor trailer. I have bought from Ted before but it was
nice to meet him and discuss his love for all cars british. Told me about a
real neat custom frame that he's building for his daughters 6. He reads this
list as well but doesn't push his stuff on us. He also had good coments
about this list and all of us. I plan on supporting his business with future
purchases.