Reassembly

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reassembly
From: "Rick" <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:40:45 -0400
Finally my TR6 is near roadworthy, (in about a month or so), and there are a
couple of things that I don't quite remember from disassembly three years
ago.

This car has an oil cooler with an in-line thermostat. Two lines in and two
out but which way? The ports don't appear to have markings. It says MOCAL on
the thermostat.

Is there a bracket for the rear license plate mount? The Maine license plate
mounting hole spacing is just a tad wider than the TR6 holes. I looked in
the TRF catalog but didn't see a bracket.

thanks,

Rick Patton
75 Delft Blue TR6
Brunswick, Maine