RE: Spam Alert: Re: Hypothetical question

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spam Alert: Re: Hypothetical question
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:12:47 -0400
Thanks for all the encouragement and discouragement, I guess.  I think I
about to proof my theorem that there are really only two types of cars:

1.  100% totally & fully restored - read done right

AND.

2.  Everything else

This theorem, if proofed, with a 99% degree of accuracy, would lead me
to believe that you may as well buy a car in quasi decent condition vs.
a car in really good condition because you will end up redoing all of
the things on both cars eventually.

Now, where's my rum?

Over here?  No?

Hmm, over there?  No.