Trailing arm studs and LED lights for dash.

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailing arm studs and LED lights for dash.
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:32:22 -0400
It turns out that my 1 1/4" solution for trailing arm studs was not enough
length.  Now I have 12 studs in my trailing arms that are too short.  I'm
trying to contact some local and out-of-state fastener manufacturers to help
make an 1 1/2" stud with 1/2" of 3/8NC16, 1/4" shoulder, and 3/4" of 5/16NF24.
I will most likely have to buy more than the twelve I need if I am successful.
Are there any people out there who would be interested in buying a set of 12 as
described above if I am successful?  At least I could buy with confidence if I
had to buy 200 as a minimum order quantity.

On an older issue, I received my new "Loom" from Rimmer Bros.  I'm going to
take it over to the local distributor of LEDtronics to see if they can provide
something that will work with our application.  I'll let you know about the
results.

Please let me know if you would be interested in the non-insert trailing arm
stud solution kit.  Catchy name, isn't it?
Andy
On a restoration time table now that I'm moving back to Baltimore soon and I
want to drive my TR250 there in one piece instead of many.
CD6521L