Re: Need a referral in Kansas City

To: "Bill Schroder" <bill@kcdoc.com>
Subject: Re: Need a referral in Kansas City
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:51:57 -0500
Ron Butler in Merriam, a suburb of Kansas, is a guy I bought a TR6 motor
from. He owns a body shop and seemed to know quite a bit about TR6's. He
seemed honest, and doing business with him was a joy, nothing unexpected and
reasonable prices. I'm sure that if he doesn't do it, he knows someone that
does.

5747 Kessler, Merriam, Ks. 66203.  work 913 262 9109

Good Luck,
Jack