Re: Last Night

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, net@lists.mv.net
Subject: Re: Last Night
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:36:35 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Good weather finally arrived to the northeast USofA yesterday. Continuing
a tradition some years old, I elected to use the TR6 to deliver my federal
tax forms to the post... I got about 90 miles of driving in. It was
"magic", as they say.

This is the first year in about 5 or 6 years that I literally rolled the
car out of the garage after a long winter, hosed if off and then went for
a ride to clear the cobwebs. Just about every year for quite a while the
car was in the middle of some sort of major repair and undrivable 'till
mid-May or later. Now I have an incentive to put the car away in a
drivable state in the fall...

TR driving season is HERE! Huzzah!

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |