Need shifter spring retainer

To: 6pack digest <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Need shifter spring retainer
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:54:58 -0700
Does anyone have a spring retainer for the shifter [TR6, but probably
all others also].  This is the round piece that holds down the spring on
the shift lever and sits under the retaining cup that screws to the top
of the tranny.  Mine died [along with the ability to shift the car].
Moss backordered it, I have not yet tried the others but will.  Just in
case everyone is out, I am trolling the list for help.

Thanks in advance,

Chuck Arnold

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
chuck.arnold.vcf]