Re: Master Cylinder problems

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder problems
From: Leon <markiiibuy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
Bruce,
Since no one else has given this a shot... On my GT6 I just rebuilt the MC. The
tipping valve must be inserted after the primary plunger has its base (farthest
away from the pedal arm) shoved into the MC past the hole for the tipping
valve.  The valve will kind of hold it in place. You can see it tip as you move
the piston back and forth a bit.
Your TR250 may be similar.
I wouldn't mind being corrected for your vehicle.
 73 GT6 big bore MC with servo and self adjusting rear brakes.
Good luck,
Leon