A couple of questions

To: "6pack \(E-mail\)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: A couple of questions
From: "Cliff Davies" <cdavies@holzher.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:08:56 -0500
I discovered my crank and cam gears to be the Swag
brand from Germany.
they don't look worn although the chain was fairly
stretched. Was / is the Swag
brand one of the better ones. There had been lots
of inferior ones out there?

Electrical - the 73 TR6 schematic (Dan Masters
Book) shows the heater powered by a green wire
which
junctions in the harness. This is not and never
was true in my harness. The PO had it wired from
the # 5 post in the ignition switch on a fused 15
amp wire (which is supposed to be for the radio).
I corrected everything which meant adding a green
lead for the heater. Any similar experiences out
there?
Thanks
Cliff