Brake adjuster mounts

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake adjuster mounts
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:27:21 -0500
Hi all, I foolishly thought I would be able to replace the old crusty
nuts that hold the brake adjuster to the back plate by visiting my
friendly neighborhood Sears hardware. HA!

Seems to be an odd size...anybody know what it is, and are there any
suggestions for getting them from a local retail establishment? I know
TRF shows them, but I'm trying to avoid another order...

My guess is 1/4-24. The Sears guy just said "huh??"

Thanks!

Mark Creamer
6-PACK Membership Secretary

Note to members: The new issue of the 6-PACK Club Magazine is in the
mail. It looks great! Look for yours shortly if you haven't already
gotten it...