For a variety of reason, none belonging to the car, I am

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: For a variety of reason, none belonging to the car, I am
From: "Larry Alt" <LAlt@whiteco.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:15:53 -0600
For a variety of reason, none belonging to the car, I am selling the
following: 1974 TR-6 CF25211U.  The car has a rebuilt engine, runs
great... a few thousand miles on the rebuild, 82,000+ total miles on
the car. Red w/ tan interior and black top.  New paint (no rust), new
top, new tires, new carpet, new toneau cover, plus a load of parts
including rear axel with brakes and dif, front axel assembly, many
sets of springs, rear deck, transmission parts, bumper, bumper guards,
and a bunch of small stuff...$8000.00 takes it all home from
Northweast Indiana.

Give me a call to discuss and a picture...

Larry G. Alt, President
WPA Development, LLC
219-757-3528
lalt@whiteco.com