Re: Embarrassingly absent-minded answer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Embarrassingly absent-minded answer
From: Jay Snable <jsnable@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:32:40 -0800
Oops! I should have stuck to doing my taxes. The 1 o'clock position
should have made me wonder more, but it is indeed the oil pressure port
(a lot smaller than the thing I was alluding to).

My present engine started as a "new" block, so perhaps not too many
folks have had to deal with the aluminum whatchamacallit.

Jay
'73 TR6