Books by Roger Williams

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Books by Roger Williams
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:13:29 -0800 (PST)
Fwd: New Book  Date:    Sat, Mar 22,
2003, 11:28pm

Sent to:

info@veloce.co.uk

Subject:  New Book
It is my understanding that a new book written by Roger Williams is due
out any day. The topic may be "How to Improve the Performance of the
Triumph 250/TR6" (or something close to that) Can you confirm this, or
speculate on a date? There may be several hundred other Triumph owners
interested, and I will let them know of your response.
Thank You,

Dick Taylor-6PACK TR6 CLUB
USA

List---When I asked Roger about the availability of his latest works,
"How to Modify and Improve the TR250/6" he was quite frustrated at the
publisher, VELOCE, putting the release time back yet again. He asked
that those interested write to Veloce, at:
 www.info@veloce.co.uk

with the hopes that if enough write, it may speed up the process.

My reply from "Veronica" at Veloce was that "they should reach the US by
May/June.  When I then asked what "they" referred to, she said there
were two books, one on the TR4-4A and one on the TR250/6 Modifications
for Performance. She closed this reply then saying they will be released
in April/May. "Go to the website for more info, she said."  Then wrote
back saying there was no information to be viewed. Clearly, they seem
confused.

Those who would like to try their luck on the book of their choice can
try the e-mail address above.

Dick