Re: Complete re-paint of my '76 wanted...How??

To: segerguy@yahoo.com, Peter.Kronberg@hp.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Complete re-paint of my '76 wanted...How??
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:04:47 EST
My daughter put a large dent in the fender of the overszed 76 Eldorado I just
purchased. I found a local body shop guy to pull the dent and primer the car,
but in the rush to get back to Chicago, I had no time to get it painted to
match the rest of the car. I just found a local body shop, and franchised
operation, who quoted my $150 to paint the fender. They called this morning,
and told me the paint was close to the existing color, but not exact, and did
I want to paint the whole car? Their price? $300! For the whole car!

No it's not going to be a show car, I just want to sell it. I'm heading back
to California on Tuesday, and I'm not taking it back.

Kraig Griffiths

74 TR6
76 Eldo
92 BMW