It's a sign from God!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's a sign from God!
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:13:23 -0700
So I clean out two 10x16 sheds so I can move them and build myself a nice
24x36 garage/shop.  One shed (the tough shed) had garden implements the other
(a tin Arrow shed) had beloved and fondly scrounged TR4A parts, TR6 parts,
parts I didn't need, parts I'd paid too much for....you name it.  So then the
day (3/18/03) when the slab for the new garage/shop is supposed to be poured,
the storm of the freakin century hits Denver.  I'm 52 and grew up in Nebraska
and I have never seen it snow this much.  We got 35 inches in Lakewood where I
live and that's only because 4 more inches of slush weighted it down.

OK here's the sign from God..the conduit/tarp shed that I stored the garden
implements under collapsed from the weight of 3 feet of snow and a few limbs
from the Sumac tree falling on it, but the TR$ parts are safely under the back
deck nice and not smashed.  And I swear this was not a predetermined,
prejudiced, or pro-Triumph inspired conspiracy.

Coincidence?  I think not.  Triumph parts were spared over gardens!  There's
gotta be a reason.  I'm thinking that means I should probably go to Toronto
and VTR.

It's a sign by golly!

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F250 Ford Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)