Re: Temp comps on carbs

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Temp comps on carbs
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:13:25 -0500
Thanks to all who responded. I have an older copy of Nelson's instructions
from the Buckeye site, but there are some items missing. The VTR site does a
great job describing adjustments to the temp compensators (this was the one
I remembered seeing). The other item that helped was a tip from someone to
remove the emissions bypass by threading it and pulling with a bolt.

I see that the Buckeye site now has info on the temp compensators.

Peter
'68 TR250