Plastic shroud and other parts source

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Plastic shroud and other parts source
From: Jamie & Cheri Palmer <jamiep@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:01:06 -0500
One of our (Triumph Club of the Carolinas) members, Steve Nance,
produces all of those ABS formed plastic parts for the big three,
including the radiator shroud.  Most of their sales are wholesale, but
you can buy retail from them, also.  Parts are AWESOME!  I really like
the under-dash covers for the 6 and MGB--cleans up the appearance
completely under there.  You can reach them at britfab@msn.com or
1-336-993-6105.  There is a website at www.britfab.com but it's under
construction and doesn't tell you much at this point.  No financial
interest here, just recommending a good supplier!

Jamie Palmer
Raleigh, NC
72 TR6, 71 Spitfire, 71-73 Stags, 63 Italia, 87 XJS (but not for long!)