Re: Tan Furflex

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tan Furflex
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:02:15 -0600
    Todd> I'm told that the tan furflex was last used on early '80s range
    Todd> rovers...so, if it's not too much trouble...everyone call their
    Todd> local range rover dealer & see if they have any old stock...please
    Todd> please please.

I don't want to dash your hopes, however...

I dropped by the body shop today where our severely crunched VW New Beetle
is getting repaired.  Next to it was a dusty, late model Land Rover.  It was
finished in every respect except for the new airbags.  He said it had been
sitting there for two months waiting for that one part.  He said something
like, "Why do they think they can sell cars in this country without spare
parts?"

Skip