RE: Carburettor rebuild questions

To: "Peter Macholdt" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Carburettor rebuild questions
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:49:51 -0800
I went to NAPA and got a gallon of their Xarb cleaner, which is
Methyl-Chloride.  REAL nasty stuff, get a box of gloves and plan on using
most of them.  I really only needed about a quart to do the job.

It took everything off and the carbs look brand new

On the otherhand it is REAL nasty stuff, lots of ventilation etc, etc, etc

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com