RE: Next Project

To: "'Timothy Holbrook'" <tjh173@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Next Project
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:36:02 -0500
Tim,

This is exactly what I have been thinking about...I designed a nice
mechanical unit that would be a direct replacement for the original,
fully machined, and would undoubtedly out-last the car. It would use the
factory cable for control.

Then I started thinking about a vacuum controlled unit as is used 99% of
the time.

I just haven't figured out how to keep the cost low...yet!

Jim Swarthout