RE: Clutch sets

To: "'David Friedlander'" <forzion@maine.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Clutch sets
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:02:41 -0800
        Dave:

        Roger Williams in his book
"How to restore the Triumph TR5/250/6" states his
preference for the Laycock/Luk, despite the higher cost.
He goes so far as to recommend a rebuilt Laycock over
a new B&B. Borg and Beck was second, as I recall.
He also recommended avoiding other suppliers, for reasons
that I don't recall at the moment.
        Having said that, I purchased a B&B, because
it was so much cheaper ($80 for the plate and disk).
I have not put it in yet, so there is plenty of time
for me to regret my decision =:-o

        Cheers,

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6