Re: little tiny part needed

To: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: little tiny part needed
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:09:22 -0500
I don't have one, but I've noticed that it's the only part that seems to go
bad in these pumps. (I assume you're talking about the black rubber
impeller inside the pump).  In the past I've tried carving one out of a
plumbing washer, but it didn't hold up.  Anybody know of a source for
impeller replacements? (Yeah, I know a generic w/s washer pump is only $8
or so)

--
Ted Stevens
trstevens@earthlink.net